Requesting Removal from the Jack Welch Management Institute's Marketing Lists
The Jack Welch Management Institute at Strayer University respects your right to privacy and honors requests to be removed from our marketing lists. To request removal, please email email@example.com and provide your full name, current address, phone number, and e-mail address. Once your request is received, your name will be removed from future marketing campaigns.
Reference on this Web site to other trademarks does not indicate sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with Jack Welch Management Institute by such trademark holders or their affiliates. In particular:
- CCP (Certified Computer Professional) is a registered trademark of the Institute for Certification of Computer Professionals.
- Cisco, CCNA and CCDA are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Java is a registered trademark or trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Microsoft, Windows, Active Directory and Visual Basic are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Novell and NetWare are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Oracle is a registered trademark and PL/SQL is a trademark of Oracle Corporation.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.