When Jack Welch founded his acclaimed MBA program, his goal was to create an educational environment where CEOs, entrepreneurs, team leaders, senior managers, and individual contributors alike could share ideas across industries and geographies.
Today, that’s exactly what’s happening at the Jack Welch Management Institute. Many of our students are leaders; others aspire to that exciting challenge. And, just as importantly, they hail from companies of every size and kind, from multi-national corporations to technology start-ups, from family-owned businesses to the military.
Our students seem to share only one marked characteristic: they are working business people with dreams of galvanizing their organizations.
At the Jack Welch Management Institute, we consider our students our customers. Our team makes every possible effort to create the best student experience by constantly collecting feedback and acting upon it to continually improve the program. As a result, our Net Promoter Score now rivals that of the world's top companies.
Ultimately, hearing back from students about the success and transformation they have experienced both during and after completing the Jack Welch program is our favorite part of the job. Here are a few facts from our 2013 Student Career Survey of current JWMI students:
- 98% of respondents reported that the Jack Welch MBA has been a valuable investment and 23% reported that it has been the best investment they’ve ever made.
- When asked how likely they were to recommend the Jack Welch Management Institute to others, 93% reported that they were "Likely" or "Very Likely" to recommend the program.
- 95% of students who responded reported that earning their MBA from the Jack Welch Management Institute is helping further their life and career goals.
- 69% of respondents reported they had either been promoted, received a raise, or received other professional recognition since starting the Jack Welch MBA program.
This survey, which ran from September 26-October 28th, 2013, was completed by 90 current JWMI MBA students.
Gain Inside Insights
We’ve found that one of the very best ways to gain insights into the Jack Welch MBA program is to speak to someone who has experienced it first-hand. To make sure that you get all of your questions answered during your discovery process, we have a team of Jack Welch Management Institute graduates who would be happy to share their experiences in the program. If you would be interested in being connected with a current student or recent graduate, please contact our admissions specialists by email or calling 1-855-596-5964. Our graduates can answer questions about:
- The value of the Jack Welch degree to their profession and career
- The content of the curriculum and whether it was applicable to their work
- The interactivity of the online classroom
- Jack Welch’s involvement in the program
- Balancing school with work and life
Hear what students and alumni are saying about the experience in the Jack Welch Management Institute's MBA and Executive Certificate programs.
Testimonials of JWMI students and graduates are based on individual experiences and cannot be interpreted as a guarantee for all graduates. Educational background, the level of effort and commitment, and work experiences all impact professional success.