When Jack Welch founded his acclaimed executive education programs, his goal was to create an educational environment where CEOs, entrepreneurs, team leaders, senior managers, and individual contributors alike could share ideas across industries and geographies.
Today, that’s exactly what’s happening at the Jack Welch Management Institute. Many of our students are leaders; others aspire to that exciting challenge. And, just as importantly, they hail from companies of every size and kind, from multi-national corporations to technology start-ups, from family-owned businesses to the military.
Indeed, at the Jack Welch Management Institute, our students seem to share only one marked characteristic: they are working business people with dreams of galvanizing their organizations.
Hearing back from students about the success and transformation they experienced both during and after completing the Jack Welch program is our favorite part of the job. According to our 2013 Graduate Survey of Jack Welch Management Institute alumni:
- 94.7% of our alumni reported that their MBA at the Jack Welch Management Institute has been a valuable investment.
- When asked how likely they were to recommend the Jack Welch Management Institute to others, 93% reported that they were "Likely" or "Very Likely" to recommend the program.
- 81% of our alumni reported receiving an MBA from the Jack Welch Management Institute has helped further their life or career goals.
- 56% of our alumni reported they had either been promoted, received a raise, or received other professional recognition since earning their Jack Welch MBA.
Learn more about the methodology of the survey.
Gain Inside Insights
We’ve found that one of the very best ways to gain insights into the Jack Welch Executive MBA program is to speak to someone who has experienced it first-hand. To make sure that you get all of your questions answered during your discovery process, we have a team of Jack Welch Management Institute graduates who would be happy to share their experiences in the program. If you would be interested in being connected with a current student or recent graduate, please contact our admissions specialists by email or calling 1-855-596-5964. Our graduates can answer questions about:
- The value of the Jack Welch degree to their profession and career
- The content of the curriculum and whether it was applicable to their work
- The interactivity of the online classroom
- Jack Welch’s involvement in the program
- Balancing school with work and life
Hear what students and alumni are saying about the experience in the Jack Welch Management Institute's Executive MBA and Executive Certificate programs.
Testimonials of JWMI students and graduates are based on individual experiences and cannot be interpreted as a guarantee for all graduates. Educational background, the level of effort and commitment, and work experiences all impact professional success.